Dr Chinu Agrawal, Director, Feeling Minds (ISO 9000:2015 certified, incorporated under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India).
Founder Director, Feeling Minds
- Leading Psychologist of Northern India, working as consultant Psychotherapist in leading hospitals of Agra like Ram Raghu Hospital, Synergy Plus Hospital and Saraswat Hospital.
- An acclaimed parenting and child psychology expert, trained by Dr Ann Vernon, President, Albert Ellis Institute, NY, USA
- An internationally certified MBTI professional from CPP, USA
- Worked as Dean, Training and Development, Sharda Group of Institutions for a decade.
- Renowned Career Expert, helped thousands of students choose their best career fit scientifically and systematically.
- Developed "An Application based module of Transactional Analysis" after extensive work in this subject. An acclaimed TA expert, practitioner and trainer. Offering training in a unique course with a blend of TACDT.
- Relationship Consultant, Developed Cognitive Relationship Therapy after thorough research.
- Rich exposure in applying CBT for life style modification.
- Cognitive Behavior therapist and certified Hypnotherapist
- Cognitive Drill Therapist, helping people deal with anxiety, phobia and OCD in an effective manner
- Expertise in applying REBT to childhood problems
- Developed "Story House" Program for children with low confidence and learning difficulties .
- Designed a unique Emotional Education Curriculum for children and adoloscents, E-Cube Training(Experential Emotional Education)
Conducted MDP and FDP in various corporate as well as government organizations. A passionate and dedicated professional with proven leadership abilities. Successfully designed and implemented the student development program for over 20,000 students in the last ten years.