Psychologist with 6.5years of experience working in a range of psychology and therapy environments and aptitude in the area of clinical tasks including patient assessment, interventions, counseling and behaviour modification. Have experience of working with both children and adults from different age groups and cultural backgrounds, also as an advisor mentoring college students new to the mental health profession.
Mental Health Care and Research Centre
January 2010 – November 2014 (4 years 11 months) | Jaipur
- Managing OPD (taking detailed history, diagnosis-making and treatment-planning)
- Interventions with children & adults presenting with psychological issues/ psychiatric disorders, detailed psychometric assessment (IQ, Learning Disability, Projective Tests), psychotherapy and run health and wellbeing seminars.
- Conduct group and individual sessions to deal with issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, grief and loss, relationship issues, phobias, addictions and other behavioural problems
Koman Savitri Hospital (American Medicine At Your Door Step)
December 2009 – May 2010 (6 months) | Gurgaon, India
- Providing telephonic consultation on the basis of patient history
- Regular counseling telephonic sessions followed by detailed report writing
Visiting Consultant Psychologist
Social Welfare Society (Government project for adolescent girls)
September 2009 – January 2010 (5 months) | Jaipur
- Providing consultation on the basis of patient history
- Helping patients in maintaining a positive mental attitude and improve coping mechanisms.
- Providing preventive and developmental counseling to empower young woman with the life skills to enhance her personal, social, and academic growth.
Shakti - a day care centre for psychologically & emotionally distressed women
June 2008 – October 2009 (1 year 5 months)Jaipur
- Psychometric Evaluation (Rorschach, Rosenzweig PF Study for Children & Adult, Bhatia Battery, Non-Verbal Test of intelligence, Bender-Gestalt, MISIC, Ravens Standard Progressive Matrices, Sequine Form Board, TAT, CAT, DSM IV, 16PF, SCAT, YBOCS, HAM-D and BDI).
- Maintain weekly OPD at Shakti under Dr. Pradeep Sharma (Senior Consultant Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Centre, Jaipur) wherein exposed to diagnosis-making and treatment-planning of the mentally ill.
- Analysis of Rorschach Technique (Klopfer et al.).
- One to one therapy with children, adolescent and adult patients.
- Managing day to day operations and activities.
- Interviewed clients for admission, which include history, social and familial associations, medical condition and evaluation of mental status.